Monday, April 8, 2013

Forever and Always

Love card challenges. Not as much as I love my husband or son, but probably as much as the coconut caramelized banana cream pie I made for Easter dinner. And I'm telling you, that is saying something. And this weekend I came across a great new challenge called Fusion. Check it out.


And it seemed serendipitous because I needed to make a wedding card...and the photo looks like a wedding cake to me. I combined both challenges and here's my card.

 

It's not black...I really need to learn how to use my camera and photoshop better. It's gray. Anyway, I like it so I'm happy.  I'm also submitting to CAS(E) this sketch, which is a challenge I've looked at but never tried. Oh yeah, first wedding card I've made, so that's three firsts!

7 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of these colors together. They are perfect for a wedding card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB mix of colours Cyndie - CONGRATS on three firsts too!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the first FUSION challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cyndie! So glad you played along with us in our very first Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun - love the colour combination - that lemony yellow is so cheery and really pops against the grey! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey and yellow - one of my favorite color combinations! Lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the two challenges! Very pretty card! So happy that you joined us for the first Fusion challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coconut caramelized banana cream pie..yum:)

    Such a fabulous card...love the pops of yellow! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete