Monday, June 16, 2014

Dreaming of a green and red Christmas

Jingle Belles is featuring a card challenge using the colors green and red. I had this funky martini olive green paper that just happened to perfectly match the green in this remnant of old scrapbook paper. I used the sketch from Seize the Sketch, added a die cut from my favorite poinsettia die, a little ribbon and voila!

 
And here is Lori Tecler's sketch, which I LOVE and used for another card as well.
 
 
 

I'm submitting to the following challenges:
Jingle Belles Red & Green
Seize the Sketch #22
CHNC Challenge Extra (anything goes)

 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. I love that pretty poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous Christmas card! The poinsettia looks fantastic! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for the Red and Green Challenge as well as the sketch! Love the poinsettias in the background paper and use of that fabulous die cut- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥VOILA♥ indeed! what a perfect mix of sketch, papers, dies... well, this thing has a little bit of everything fab, which is what you do best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lovin' that scrap of holiday paper ... and such fun shades of red & green ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! I love that paper, too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Seize the Sketch, Cyndie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke kerstkaart. Mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt. Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete